EP47 How CEOs and Founders Can Stop The Burnout & Get Their Lives BackCheckable Health
Are you constantly stressed out from the demands of being an entrepreneur or solopreneur? Is burnout inhibiting your success in growth? Hiring a coach may be the solution to your problems.
Joining Patty Post on the Persevere Podcast's first installment of our coaching series is Dena Patton, an entrepreneurial coach, author, and CEO of the Dena Patton Coaching and Training Company. Patty gets the breakdown of Dena's coaching framework that helps high-level CEOs and leaders push past their comfort zone to broaden their goals to achieve greatness and multiply revenue.
Expect to learn about all the benefits a coach like Dena can provide, such as how to master your mindset, get out of your comfort zone, and reach every big goal. Dena shares her research and methods in her book, The Greatness Game, delving deeper into topics like these.
Dena also has free resources and advice for those who can't afford a coach. Tune in now to hear her message and spark greatness in yourself!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Lessons from living and working in New York City
- Why Dena coaches entrepreneurs
- Making your business a well-oiled machine
- Dena’s three-pillar framework
- Questions everyone needs to ask themselves
- The power of mindset
- Why self-care is important
- Dena’s resources to help you learn without a coach
- How long Dena works with her clients
Learn more about Dena Patton and her coaching services on her website! https://www.DenaPatton.com
Download Dena’s FREE self-care plan here: https://denapatton.com/free-downloads/
Connect with Dena Patton:
Connect with Persevere Podcast:
Find Patty Post:
This episode was produced by Podcast Boutique http://podcastboutique.com
Life is too short to sit in a doctor’s office
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get valuable healthcare tips and tricks in your inbox!
Sign up now and unsubscribe anytime.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.