EP 7: Product Manager: The Best Hire You Can MakeCheckable Health
Kevin is a dynamic, data-driven sales and product leader with a passion for building true partnerships, strong products, and memorable customer experiences. He has a proven track record in sales, engineering, and product management. He can move from strategy to execution while creating alignment between stakeholders from the C-Suite to the front line.
- Product managers (PMs) need to work closely with leadership and the CEO so that key messages are shared throughout the entire organization
- PMs must explain the same message differently to improve communication across the organization
- PMs need to connect with all stakeholders and personality types
- Why it is important to hire a PM
- How to use time optimization to ensure the track you lay down is the right track to be on
- When hiring a PM, consider the following:
- Someone who can understand the product better than anyone
- Someone who is a good listener
- Someone who is not afraid to interact with customers
- Someone who continually asks questions
Take a listen and get inspired to hire a product manager to take your company to the next level!
Connect with U Persevere Podcast:
Find Patty Post:
Life is too short to sit in a doctor’s office
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get valuable healthcare tips and tricks in your inbox!
Sign up now and unsubscribe anytime.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.